- 1. What’s the eligibility and criteria to buy M2M Plan?Interested entities can subscribe to this M2M Plan as soon as they will be able to complete the subscription process.
- 2. What Documents are required to buy M2M Plan? Existing GP Enterprise Customer: Simply contact your Key Account Manager. Requires signing an additional subscription form.New GP Enterprise Customer: Please call 222 or place your interest through the following link: www.grameenphone.com/business/internetofthings/contact-us
- 3. Can I migrate to M2M Plan?Yes, all our GPCONNECT (Advanced M2M) clients can migrate/remain with any M2M Plan as per their choice. For migration please contact to your key account manager.
- 4. What about roaming on M2M Plan? For the time being, roaming is not available for M2M Plans.
- 5. How to purchase M2M Plan?For an overall customer journey on availing M2M Plan, visit the following link: www.grameenphone.com/business/internetofthings/how-to-get-m2m-plan
- 6. Will the unused data be carry forwarded? No, the unused data shall not be carry forwarded to the next cycle.
- 7. How do I know about remaining data volume of my M2M plan?Please visit m2m.grameenphone.com/portal to get details about your remaining data volume..
- 8. How do I get discounts on data package?Based on the no. of connections availed by your organization, a volume-incentivized discounting scheme may apply. For further information, please contact your Key-Account Manager to discuss.
- 9.What is the Credit Limit that shall apply for each connection of M2M Plan?The credit limit for each connection shall be determined by the credit history & nature of volume packs subscribed by your organization.