What is Grameenphone Smart Tracker?
Grameenphone Smart Tracker formerly known as ‘Vehicle Tracking Service’ is a Smart Telematics solution which is being used for gathering data of an individual vehicle or an entire fleet including vehicle location, driver behavior, engine diagnostics, activity reporting and notifications and visualizes these data on software that helps user to manage entire fleet resources using satellite GPS & GSM communication. Vehicle tracking, navigation, management, incident alarms, reports, driving behavior analytics and engine status monitoring solution that lets you interact with your vehicle from the convenience of an application. This solution requires a tracking device to be connected to your vehicle. This will further allow you to have customized setting for your vehicle like- go-no go area, notification for crossing speed limit with robust reporting with many other features.
Why Grameenphone Smart Tracker?
- BTRC approved service provider
- High accuracy with strongest M2M connectivity
- Nationwide installation and aftersales support
- Highest data security
- 24x7 dedicated hotline support
- Stable platform with 99.9% service uptime
- Smart tracking in a single screen of entire fleet compatible with web and mobile application (both android and IOS)
- Digital security through smart engine immobilization
- Monitor engine status with updated location and time
- Real time notification through application, SMS & email
- Driver behavior monitoring with driving score management through overspeed, harsh break and sudden acceleration detection
- Smart Geo-fencing feature to get instant notification when vehicle enters/exits predefined virtual boundaries
- For any emergency support SOS notification for immediate rescue
- Fuel consumption reporting based on Vehicle Performance Index and mileage
- Remote engine diagnosis through Smart Plug and Play (OBD) solution
- Paper management facility to get advanced notification before the expiration of vehicle documents
- Fleet management by scheduling maintenance work based on time, engine hours or mileage.
- Comprehensive and robust reporting system with smart data analytics with export facility
- Battery disconnection and low voltage notification
- Individual trip report for selective time duration
- Historical playback with engine status, location, and time
- Enhance and customized solution as per customer’s need
- Expense report for financial operation
- Multiple map facilities including Google MAP with street/satellite view and live traffic
- Audio listen in and Camera facilities with image capturing
- Extended device replacement warranty up to 5 years
Industries that are running our solutions
For detail product plan, please contact with your Account Manager/SME Zone Manager
Grameenphone Smart Tracker is an advanced telematics solution which is offering a wide range of features e.g. live tracking & navigation, vehicle health, driving score, maintenance management, notifications, incident alarms, reports & many more!
Smart Tracker Fleet Management is a state-of-the-art web and app-based platform that gives you the complete visibility of the vehicles present in the fleet of your organization. The platform offers not only a simple tracking solution for your vehicles but an administrative management system where you can quickly get the status of your fleet, notifications for different conditions of your vehicles, reporting of different situations of your fleet, your trips, as well as your driver’s behaviors, compliance to your safety rules and their accountability.
Please contact your GP Account Manager for purchasing Smart Tracker.
Please contact your GP Account Manager for account creation of Smart Tracker Fleet Management.
Your usual documents of the organization required for new SIM activation. Please contact with your Account Manager.
You can check it on application or the help of support team.
Devices comes up with 1 to 5 years replacement warranty.
It will be done through resource assigned by partner or in some case you can install it by yourselves for plug and play wireless solution.
Yes, user can.
Up to last 90 days.
Yes, it’s possible for wired solutions
Yes, it requires wire cut.