ebill- a new dimension of postpaid bill distribution was introduced by Grameenphone where customers can receive their mobile phone bills through email after bill generation. ebill service facilitates customers by providing diversified benefits like fast & accurate delivery, ensuring information security & contributing on green environment as well.
- mobile bill through email,ensuring the easiest and fastest way of getting bills
- 1. How to subscribe?
The service can be subscribed through SMS.
Go to message option then type Ebill <space> email address and sent to 24777. Example: ebill firstname.lastname@example.org & send to 24777.
- 2. When will subscribers receive Ebill?
All eligible ebill subscribers will receive ebill within 24 hours after bill cycle completion.
- 3. Will Roaming subscribers receive both local & roaming invoice in Ebill?
Yes, Roaming subscriber will receive both Invoices.
- 4. Will subscriber receive Itemized bill (who have activated every month itemized bill service)?
Yes, subscriber will receive both the invoice and itemized bill.
- 5. How will subscriber change Ebill (email) address?
Customer will change email address through SMS. Go to message option then Type Ebill <space> email address and sent to 24777. Example: ebill email@example.com & send to 24777.
- 6. How long will it take to subscribe for Ebill?
72 working hours, the Ebill will be sent on the next bill cycle from the request date.
- 7. Will customers continue to receive paper invoice?
- 8. Will any fee impose for Ebill?
No, Ebill is free of cost.
- 9. What is the file format & file size of Ebill?
File format: pdf, Average file size: 50 to 100 KB.
Note: Required software to open: Adobe Reader version 7. Subscriber should prepare required system by installing/updating Adobe reader from any relevant software website.
For instance: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
- 10. Can subscribers use printed copy for payment?
Yes, they can print and use for payment.
- 11. Can newly subscribed (for Ebill) clients receive previous month's bill?
No, customer will receive ebill onward.
- 12. How & where customers will demand for duplicate ebill?
Customers can ask for duplicate bill through customer contact points.
- 13. How to unsubscribe?
Go to message option then type Ebill <space> cancel and send to 24777.